Article before the meeting in Hungary
Erasmus + offers several opportunities for teachers and students to develope themselves. Here you can read the article about these opportunities in Hungarian.
Touristic places and touristic trails.
Meeting from 8th to 12th October 2018
The topic of the second meeting was touristic places and trails. So we visited many undiscovered treasures of the region, including a botanic garden and a secret walking path.
Day 1 Arrival, visiting the school buildings, town rally and meeting the mayor of the city .
Day 2 Visting the famous football Academy in Felcsút, Botanic garden in Alcsútdoboz and having fun at a funpark and climbing trees.
Day 3 Capital of Hungary BUDAPEST
Day 4 A walking trail
Day 5 Working on leaflets, common products of international teams
Transnational Project Meeting
On 13th October we organised a Transnational Project Meeting as well.
During the Transnational Project Meeting, we decided what kind of pre-tasks we do for the next meeting in Portugal, evaluated the meeting in Hungary and created the surveys of the Hungarian meeting.
Discover Bicske through some funny tasks
- Take a selfie with our national hero, Lajos Kossuth.
- Go to the swimming pool and check how many activities you can do there. Ask someone to take a picture of your group.
- Count the names on the statue and take a selfie with the solder.
- Go to building 1 and ask the headmistress for a stamp of the school.
- Go to the library and ask someone to take a picture of your group in front of the selves.
- Go to a bakery and ask the shop assistant to take a picture of your group in front of the breads.